AndCAD allows users to create simple geometric shapes, combined with notes, to describe plans associated with the art, architecture, engineering and manufacturing industries.
Many of the tools familiar to CAD users are incorporated into this utility, meaning that fluent CAD users will feel right at home using this tool.
The interface for this tool is simple enough for even the most novices of users to understand.
This simplicity gives novice CAD users the ability to take notes while on a job site and associate them with vector elements within the drawing.
This tool is the perfect addition for contractors, interior designers, insurance adjusters, or any other profession that may have the need to take notes, or measurements while in the field.
Features / System Requirements
Built for Android 1.6 and greater
- Works on both tablets and phones of all sizes
- Vector based CAD drafting application
- Built in help system (Separate download)
- Unlimited drafting/drawing area
- Support for full layer capabilities
- Image "underlay" option
- DXF Export (Currently in BETA)
- DXF Import (Currently in BETA)
- Standard geometric drafting tools include:
- Basic Shape Objects: Line, Circle, Rectangle, 3 Point Arc
- Annotative Objects: Text Objects, Note Fields
- Drafting Modes: Orthographic, Isometric, Snapping, Customizable Grid
- Common Operations: Undo, Redo, Erase, Select, Object Painter, Pan, Zoom
- Dedicated Key overrides (if desired)
- Measuring & Dimensioning Tools
- Direct Input
- Easy to use for both CAD and non CAD users
- Context sensitive tool tips (Status Area)